Saturday, January 16, 2010

Aopen Computer Cases Computer Upgrade- Are My Chooses Okay?

Computer upgrade- are my chooses okay? - aopen computer cases

How do I get my computer?
My details are as follows:
Case: AOpen HX-45, Midi-Tower ATX
FOOD: AOpen ATX Power Supply, 350 W, ATX12V connector
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-81GX
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.8 GHz
Memory: 384 MB (256 + 128 MB)
Graphics: Integrated graphics --
HDD: Seagate ATA 160GC parallet
Optical Drive: Sony Reader CD-Writer/DVD

Everything that you are using a computer to surf the Internet, but I want my team to create a little faster and even video from my camcorder and DVDs, my camcorder has a FireWire output. I want to be profitable, so when I think about some of my old stuff, that would be wonderful

I need help.
I thought about using the Gigabyte GA-next G3IM-ES2L
Intel Core 2 Duo 6300
1024MB DDR2-800 from two of these
FireWire/1394 Map
SATA DVD burner
and the rest too.
I have to replace my video card?
Any help appreciated
my email is littlebirdieone@yahoo.com.au
this is my work as uniPlease contact me thank you for the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment