Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Vet Prescribes Online Is There A Recipe Or Alternative To Hills S/D RX Food?My Vet Prescribed But Never Has On Hand. Please Help!?

Is there a recipe or alternative to Hills S/D RX food?My vet prescribed but never has on hand. Please help!? - vet prescribes online

My dog was made of stones in the urinary tract. I said I would be in the S / D dog food is for life. My vet is great, but his office has never been my food in hand, and not until she called me to say that I almost, call me. However, when I go to get food, never. The officer told me that they have difficulties in obtaining them. In the meantime, I try to go all over town to find them. Since I live in a small town ... it is very difficult and sometimes impossible to find ... So I have to order online and my Rx animals need more food for a week and I have to replace another food. I read that the chicken cooked, boiled rice and cottage cheese was good, that food had no Rx. Is that true?

No comments:

Post a Comment