Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Motor Sayings How Do You Start Putting Your Life Back Together After Losing A Loved One?

How do you start putting your life back together after losing a loved one? - motor sayings

It's been one months since I lost my best friend, lover and soul mate in a tragic accident, car, pulled a car and press the juncton motorcycle, died instantly. His last words in the morning were "I love you, have a great day, see you tonight" with his beautiful smile, dimples. We Magic seventeen months of pure happiness, and I thank my stars every day that to me. He was perfect in every way and had the power, the lives of the people he met in the positive sense of touch, he cared deeply concerned about others and gave so much of yourself. So many people suffer from their loss and I am at a loss how to continue without him. I had all these old, time heals, goes live and he does not want you to be sad, but still no improvement. Today I have a pair of shoes, and today I cried at last realized that it is gone forever and never again a step forward? Since it is, feels like ten years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment