Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weatherproof Stereo Receiver -marine I Am Wondering If Anyone Has Any Suggestions On Weatherproof Audio Systems For A Humid University Indoor Pool?

I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on weatherproof audio systems for a humid university indoor pool? - weatherproof stereo receiver -marine

I am in the process of searching for a decent audio system for use in the indoor pool of our university. The audio system to use, gets the day and the pool area with high humidity and constant. We have a portable music player in the region retain and replaced by low, but we plan to install a permanent system for better sound coverage and durability. I am looking for at least 4 speakers around the pool, and the amplifier and the CD is in the office that has a little less moisture will be monitored. I saw in navy / weatherproof speakers and most of them appear on the wall, which is not something I want to be. Any information would be appreciated, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment