Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Murder Mystery Board Games Guys/girls Party Ideas.. 14-15 Years Old?

Guys/girls party ideas.. 14-15 years old? - murder mystery board games

Good for me and my two friends have a "Going Away" party for me, because I've changed schools during the summer. This is not invited to 40-60 people, more people at random, which always come, even thought they were not invited ...

Be kept in a place called the Fox Brook Park and the place we had rented a lake / beach room "dance" (slightly smaller), the park and then there is a place of stone with a campfire.

I live in Wisconsin and the party to be held in the spring, will go still very cold (eg 60-75 degrees), but all people everywhere.

What are some ideas for this? I thought cotton candy machines, DJ, and we provide a photographer, but it's really all I ...

Nothing like that:
Twister
Games
a thriller?

I need to know:
Food?
Things to do?
Things to rent?
Cost of most things?
Decoration?
idrk budget, sorry


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment